Paul Pastor, CPA, CA, CBV, ICD.D
Paul graduated from the University of Saskatchewan in 2006, received his CPA designation in 2008, his Chartered Business Valuator designation in 2014 and his Institute of Corporate Directors designation in 2022. Paul brings to the firm a diverse and unique skill set through his extensive knowledge in business valuations, litigation support, transaction support, assurance services and business consulting. Paul’s experience serving a wide variety of clients in a number of different industries gives Paul a clear vision of Western Canada’s business landscape and a clear understanding of opportunities for his clients.
When Paul isn’t working, he spends time with his wife, Jenna, and their four children. Paul likes to pretend that he is anything but an accountant by working on his home; generally, this ends with Jenna telling him to “stick to accounting.”
- Member – Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada
- Member – Institute of Chartered Professional Accountants of Saskatchewan
- Member – Canadian Institute of Chartered Business Valuators
- Member – Institute of Corporate Directors
- Chair, Audit and Finance Committee – Saskatchewan Gaming Corporation