Building up our community
We support the organizations that help make Saskatoon a better place to live, work and play.
We are proud to be a Saskatchewan company, based in Saskatoon, and are always looking for new ways to be an active member of our community.
Many of our professionals volunteer in different ways
- Board Service (various Not-for-Profit organizations)
- Annual donations to various charities within the community
- Fundraising internally for various organizations
- Saskatchewan Women Entrepreneurship Charter
Some of the organizations we’ve had the pleasure of supporting
- Saskatoon Crisis Intervention Service Inc. (SCIS)
- Every Christmas season our firm sends a donation to a local organization, in 2021 we chose SCIS.
- Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Prior to the Covid-19 pandemic, BBLLP started an initiative to volunteer at a local organization every month. For the 2019/2020 year we sent a group to the Ronald McDonald House every month to makes snacks for guests staying at the House. We are looking forward to volunteering at another organization once it is safe to do so.
- Adopt-A-Family hamper delivery
- Autism Services of Saskatoon Inc.
- Friendship Inn
- Interval House
- Saskatoon Food Bank
- Saskatoon Pride (Saskatoon Diversity Network)
- Saskatoon Regional Economic Development Authority
- Saskatoon Rowing Club
- Saskatoon SPCA
- Wildlife Rehabilitation Society of Saskatchewan