Kathryn Bankowski, CPA, CA
Kathryn graduated from the University of Saskatchewan in 2001 and earned her CPA designation in 2005. With over 20 years working in public practice, Kathryn has extensive audit and assurance experience for clients in a wide variety of industries including private companies, not-for-profit organizations, and public companies. She is proficient in ASPE, IFRS and NPO accounting frameworks. In addition to her work in the field of assurance, Kathryn has experience in providing accounting and personal and corporate tax planning to owner managed businesses in a number of different industries including professionals, hospitality, retailers, construction and manufacturing.
Throughout her professional career, Kathryn has done a number of presentations to the public covering a variety of topics and has a strong belief in giving back to the community by providing service on a number of boards and committees.
Kathryn enjoys spending time with her husband Chad and their children Noah and Avery, golfing, skiing in the mountains, and relaxing at the lake.
- Member – Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada
- Member – Institute of Chartered Professional Accountants of Saskatchewan
- Board Member – Cosmopolitan Industries Ltd.
- Board Member – Remai Modern
- Volunteer – The Professional Conduct Committee – Chartered Professional Accountants of Saskatchewan