Jennifer Funk, CPA, CA
Jennifer graduated from the University of Saskatchewan in 1990. After backpacking around the world she articled with Hergott Duval Stack and completed her CPA designation in 1996. Having spent 20 years with a locally owned public accounting firm, Jennifer brings a diverse skill set to our office. Working with incorporated professionals and owner managed enterprises she provides assurance services for small to medium sized businesses across Saskatchewan. Jennifer has served on boards of several not-for-profit organizations and has presented professional development sessions on behalf of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Saskatchewan and to entrepreneurial organizations throughout Saskatchewan. Jennifer enjoys teaching students and has served as a facilitator for the CPA School of Business.
Jennifer enjoys running, hiking, wakeboarding, and skiing with her three children. She volunteers annually at the Saskatchewan Jazz Festival, Folkfest and at Ronald McDonald House, and enjoys taking in all genres of live music around the city.
- Member – Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada
- Member – Institute of Chartered Professional Accountants of Saskatchewan
- Past Treasurer – Saskatoon Jazz Society
- Past Treasurer – Ronald McDonald House
- Past Board Member – Oaktrees and Acorns – Sherbrooke Community Centre