Ashley Buckberger, CPA, CA, CFA
Ashley graduated with great distinction from the University of Saskatchewan in 2004, received a Master of Professional Accounting from the University of Saskatchewan in 2005, and obtained his CPA designation in 2007. During that time Ashley was also pursuing his Chartered Financial Analyst designation of which he became a Charterholder in 2008. Ashley brings to the firm many skills through his involvement with assurance related work, transactional support and business consulting. Ashley’s experience includes dealing with clients in various sectors including private equity, consumer goods retail, agricultural services, vehicle dealerships, manufacturing, professionals and transportation.
Away from the office, Ashley enjoys spending time travelling with his wife Taryn and their four kids and spending summers at the lake. He can also be spotted at local rinks and fields coaching minor hockey and baseball.
- Member – Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada
- Member – Institute of Chartered Professional Accountants of Saskatchewan
- Member – Chartered Financial Analyst Society of Saskatchewan
- Finance committee volunteer – 2010 World Junior Hockey Tournament
- Ongoing volunteer coach – minor hockey and baseball