Andrea Harris, CPA, CA, CBV
Andrea has over fourteen years of professional experience including ten years of business valuation experience. Andrea’s experience in business valuation includes advising clients and providing independent expert reports in loss quantification, business valuation, litigation support, transaction advisory and assurance services. She has experience serving a wide variety of industries, including the agriculture industry, private equity and labour sponsored venture capital corporations, and various owner-managed businesses. She has qualified as an Expert Witness at the Court of King’s Bench of Saskatchewan and is a member of the Collaborative Professionals of Saskatchewan.
Andrea enjoys spending her spare time with her husband, Brandon, and their three boys swimming, playing hockey, fishing, or spending time camping at the lake. You are also likely to find her on the Saskatoon river trails running or biking.
- Member – Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada
- Member – Institute of Chartered Professional Accountants of Saskatchewan
- Member – Canadian Institute of Chartered Business Valuators
- Member – Collaborative Professionals of Saskatchewan
- Volunteer – Saskatchewan Minor Hockey Association