Alan Koop, CPA, CA
Alan graduated with great distinction from the University of Saskatchewan in 2007, received a Master of Professional Accounting from the University of Saskatchewan in 2009, and received his CPA designation in 2010. He has extensive experience in tax planning for entrepreneurs, professionals, and agricultural clients. He also provides clients with estate planning and corporate reorganization advice and assists clients in establishing and administering trust and partnership structures.
Alan continues to build on his tax expertise, having successfully completed several key courses in taxation, including the CICA In-Depth Tax Course and the CICA Corporate Reorganizations Tax Course. His focus on continuing education in the area of tax services can only ensure that his clients are well informed and therefore well served.
Alan has given back to the community through past involvement with the St. Paul’s Hospital Foundation as Treasurer and Chair of the Audit and Finance Committee.
- Member – Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada
- Member – Institute of Chartered Professional Accountants of Saskatchewan
- Member – Canadian Tax Foundation
- Past Board Member – St. Paul’s Hospital Foundation
- Past Treasurer – Saskatchewan Ultimate Players Association