The Government of Saskatchewan provides full details here
Summary of program details:
- The Saskatchewan Small Business Emergency Payment (SSBEP) – Phase 2 is established to provide financial assistance to small businesses in Saskatchewan that have been ordered to temporarily close or substantially curtail operations due to a public health order in effect for each of the five months from December 2020 – April 2021.
- Financial assistance includes a payment of 15% of pre-COVID monthly revenue up to $5,000 that can be used for any purpose.
- This program was initially offered April through June of 2020. An amended Phase 2 of the program has been established for December 2020 – April 2021.
- Businesses only need to apply once for this second phase to be considered for eligibility for all four periods.
- Applications can be submitted until May 31, 2021.