Jennifer Funk graduated from the University of Saskatchewan in 1990 and after backpacking around the world, articled with Hergott Duval Stack and completed her Chartered Professional Accountant designation in 1996. Having spent 20 years with a locally-owned public accounting firm, Jennifer brings a diverse skill set to Buckberger Baerg & Partners LLP, working with incorporated professionals and owner managed enterprises, and providing assurance services for small to medium sized businesses across Saskatchewan. Jennifer has served on boards of several not-for-profit organizations and has presented professional development sessions on behalf of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of Saskatchewan and to entrepreneurial organizations throughout Saskatchewan. Jennifer enjoys teaching students and has served as a facilitator for the CA School of Business.
Jennifer enjoys running, hiking, wakeboarding, and skiing with her three children. Jennifer volunteers annually at the Saskatchewan Jazz Festival, at Folkfest and at Ronald McDonald House, and enjoys taking in all genres of live music around the city.
• Member – Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada
• Member – Institute of Chartered Professional Accountants of Saskatchewan
• Past Treasurer – Saskatoon Jazz Society
• Past Treasurer – Ronald McDonald House
• Past Board Member – Oaktrees and Acorns – Sherbrooke Community Centre