Jeff Persic has over 25 years of professional experience with a very unique skill set comprising of deep knowledge and expertise in the areas of taxation, assurance, performance measurement, internal audit, information systems, and governance, risk and controls. Jeff specializes in providing risk and controls assurance solutions in support of internal audit, information technology, finance, and regulatory compliance. In addition to his Chartered Professional Accountant designation, Jeff is also a Certified General Accountant, a Certified Internal Auditor, a Certified Fraud Examiner, a Certified Information Systems Auditor, and a Certified Information Systems Security Professional. Through his comprehensive list of designations, his extensive business experience and his work in the areas of financial and managerial accounting, internal and external audit, taxation and information system implementation, Jeff is able to address all of his clients’ needs.
Jeff’s spare time is spent with his wife Bonnie cheering for the 14-Time World Champion Green Bay Packers.
• Member – Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada
• Member – Institute of Chartered Professional Accountants of Saskatchewan
• Member – Canadian Tax Foundation
• Member – CPA Saskatchewan Professional Practice Committee
• Member – Association of Certified Fraud Examiners
• Member – Institute of Internal Auditors
• Member – ISACA