Ashley Buckberger graduated with great distinction from the University of Saskatchewan in 2004, received a masters of professional accounting from the University of Saskatchewan in 2005, and obtained his Chartered Professional Accountant designation in 2007. During that time Ashley was also pursuing his Chartered Financial Analyst designation of which he became a Charterholder in 2008. Ashley brings to the firm many skills through his involvement with assurance related work, transactional support and business consulting. Ashley’s experience includes dealing with clients in various sectors including private equity, consumer goods retail, agricultural services, vehicle dealerships, manufacturing, professionals and transportation.
Away from the office Ashley enjoys spending time with his wife Taryn and their four kids travelling and summers at the lake. He can also be spotted at the local rinks and ball fields coaching minor hockey and baseball.
· Member – Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada
· Member – Institute of Chartered Professional Accountants of Saskatchewan
· Member – Chartered Financial Analyst Society of Saskatchewan
· Finance committee volunteer – 2010 World Junior Hockey Tournament
· Ongoing volunteer coach – minor hockey and baseball