Andrea Harris Andrea Harris graduated from the University of Saskatchewan in 2008 with Great Distinction and in 2010 Andrea earned her Chartered Professional Accountant designation, being named to the Honour Roll. In 2015 she earned her Chartered Business Valuator designation and was awarded the George Ovens Award for the top mark in Canada. Andrea also earned top mark on two other occasions during her Chartered Business Valuator studies for courses in Litigation Support and Special Topics in Business Valuation.
Andrea has over nine years of experience in public practice, including six years in business valuations. Her extensive experience in business valuations include report preparation and advising for purposes including litigation support, transaction support, marital breakdown, shareholder disputes and financial reporting. As well, she has qualified as an Expert Witness at the Court of Queen’s Bench of Saskatchewan. Andrea also has extensive experience in providing assurance services and general business consulting, serving clients in a number of different industries in Saskatchewan and Western Canada.
Andrea enjoys spending her spare time with her husband Brandon and their two boys either swimming, playing hockey, fishing, or spending time camping at the lake. You are also likely to find her on the Saskatoon river trails running or biking.
• Member – Chartered Professional Accountants of Canada
• Member – Institute of Chartered Professional Accountants of Saskatchewan
• Member – Canadian Institute of Chartered Business Valuators
• Member – Collaborative Professionals of Saskatchewan
• Activator – SheEO
• Member – 100 Women Who Care
• Past Member – City Park Community Association
• Past Member – CASB Student Advisory Council